Online registration was closed. On-site registration will open on 17th November at the venue, ANA Crowne Plaza Hiroshima.
Online registration closes on Oct. 31st (Japan time). All presenters must register online otherwise your presentation will not be included in the program.
Register at Online Registration (provided at jtbgmt.com, JTB Global Marketing & Travel Inc.). Please click ‘Entry’ to start registration.
* Hotel reservation through the online registration is optional. You do not have to fill the accommodation information if you arrange it elsewhere.
|Earlybird (by Aug 23, 2019, 23:59 Japan time)||Standard (by October 31, 2019, 23:59 Japan time)|
|High Income Country||Low Income Country||High Income Country||Low Income Country|
|IWA Member||75,000 JPY||65,000 JPY||85,000 JPY||75,000 JPY|
|Non-member||85,000 JPY||75,000 JPY||95,000 JPY||85,000 JPY|
|Student||50,000 JPY||40,000 JPY||60,000 JPY||50,000 JPY|
|Accompanying person||15,000 JPY||15,000 JPY|
|Gala Dinner (Nov. 19)||10,000 JPY||Needs registration and payment by October 31. Limited availability.|
* Please check list of high-income and low-income countries before registration.
* Attendance to all sessions, conference proceedings, lunch, coffee breaks and welcome reception for full registration.
* Lunch, coffee breaks and welcome reception will be provided for a registered accompanying person.
* If you register as student, the student ID card or a certification document should be shown at the registration desk. Language should be either English or Japanese.
Refunds (including meal refunds) must be requested in writing to JTBGMT (iwahiroshima2019(at)gmt.jtb.jp (change (at) to @)) prior to 16 Sep, 2019.
In the event of cancellation, the following cancellation fees will be deducted before refunds are made.
If cancellation notice is received by JTB GMT
- on or before 15 Sep, 2019 (23:59 Japan time) ———-JPY20,000 as processing fee
- after 16 Sep, 2019 ——————————— No refunds are made