Call for Abstracts
Please submit your outline paper for presentation at MEWE2019.
The deadline of the abstract submission is 10 May 2019.
In the Abstract Submission Form, you will be asked to submit:
- Preferred presentation format: Oral or Poster
- Outline paper [please use template] (limited to 1,000 words, max. two A4 pages with diagrams or illustrations)
- Related conference themes:
- Managing microbial community
- Environmental biotechnology
- New microbial processes for Environmental Engineering
- Drinking water microbiology
- Antibiotic resistant genes
- Viruses in water engineering
- System biology approach
- OMICS, etc.
- Corresponding author’s information and contact
Your outline paper will be shown on the Conference Proceedings.
Selected papers will be peer reviewed for publication in IWA Publishing’s journals Water Science and Technology, Water Science and Technology: Water Supply, or Water Practice and Technology. Specifications for the formatting of papers are available on the IWAP website.
Call for Workshop Proposals
We call for proposals of pre-conference workshops which provide a forum to discuss areas of special interest. The workshops will be held on 17 November, 2019.
A proposal should include the below information in max. two A4 pages in MS Word or PDF format:
- Workshop title
- Description on topics of the workshop
- Tentative program and time schedule
- Expected number of participants
- The workshop organizer (Name, affiliation, e-mail address)
Please submit your proposal by email to the organizer, email@example.com.
The deadline of the proposal submission is 10 May 2019.
Acceptance or rejection of the proposal will be announced by 10 July 2019.