Call for Abstracts
Please submit your outline paper for presentation at MEWE2019.
Please use the template to prepare your outline paper, and submit from Abstract Submission Form. Since the server for abstract submission was down for days, we extended the submission period again. The submission page is not working again. Please submit your abstract by e-mail to <submission (at) mewe2019.org> (change (at) to @). For e-mail submission, download the excel file, fill it, and send it with your abstract. Your abstract should be submitted as PDF file.
If you already sent your abstract to the contact mail address, please send your abstract again with the excel file by e-mail (mail to submission@, not contact@).
The system for editing submitted abstract is still not working after the cyber-attack. If you want to edit your submitted abstract, please re-submit the final version of abstract together with the excel file by e-mail.
The deadline of the abstract submission is
10 May 20 19 20 May 2019 (extended) 28 May 2019 (re-extended).
In the Abstract Submission Form, you will be asked to submit:
- Preferred presentation format: Oral or Poster
- Outline paper [please use template] (max. two A4 pages with diagrams or illustrations)
- Related conference themes:
- Managing microbial community
- Environmental biotechnology
- New microbial processes for Environmental Engineering
- Drinking water microbiology
- Antibiotic resistant genes
- Viruses in water engineering
- System biology approach
- OMICS, etc.
- Corresponding author’s information and contact
Your outline paper will be shown on the Conference Proceedings.
Selected papers will be peer reviewed for publication in IWA Publishing’s journals Water Science and Technology, Water Science and Technology: Water Supply, or Water Practice and Technology. Specifications for the formatting of papers are available on the IWAP website.
Call for Workshop Proposals
We call for proposals of pre-conference workshops which provide a forum to discuss areas of special interest. The workshops will be held on 17 November, 2019.
A proposal should include the below information in max. two A4 pages in MS Word or PDF format:
- Workshop title
- Description on topics of the workshop
- Tentative program and time schedule
- Expected number of participants
- The workshop organizer (Name, affiliation, e-mail address)
Please submit your proposal by email to the organizer, email@example.com.
The deadline of the proposal submission is
10 May 2019 20 May 2019 (extended)
Acceptance or rejection of the proposal will be announced by 10 July 2019.