Those who need an invitation letter for visa application should mail to “iwahiroshima2019(at)gmt.jtb.jp” (change (at) to @) from your verifiable contact e-mail address from an institution (.edu, .org, .ac). We are unable to accept e-mails from a personal address (gmail, yahoo, hotmail, etc.). Invitation letter will be sent from “letter(at)mewe2019.org”.
The mail should contain the following information:
- Full name (as in the passport)
- Affiliation and position
- Birthday and age
- Hotel you will stay
- Your schedule for visit (Your flight plan would be better)
- Verifiable contact e-mail address from an institution (.edu, .org, .ac). We are unable to accept a personal address (gmail, yahoo, hotmail, etc.) and we will only send the invitation letter to the verified e-mail address.
- Registered e-mail address if an institutional e-mail address is not used for registration.
- Postal address (if a hard copy is necessary for visa application)
After confirming registration and payment, we will send a PDF file of the invitation letter by e-mail. In case that you need to have the invitation letter before payment, register online and e-mail to the above-mentioned address. Registration fee will be based on when you register. If you register during the early-bird registration period (i.e., before Aug 23rd, 23:59 Japan time), your registration will be treated as early-bird registration and you will be asked to pay the early-bird registration fee.
If requested, we will mail a hard copy to the postal address. A regular airmail option (free) and a trackable registered mail option (additional cost, should be paid at the conference site) are available.